Best Hospice Care in Waco, Texas – Providing Comfort and Care for Your Loved Ones
Updated: Sep 13, 2020
Searching for the top hospice care for your loved ones is not an easy task. At this stage, you have come to terms with the persisting condition of someone close to you, be it a family member, a friend, or some other relation. You want to make sure they are in good hands and are happy in the place they will be spending the last phase of their lives.
At Gentle Transitions, we aim to ease your pain as best as possible by providing premium services and a high level of care to your loved ones.
Gentle Transitions serves patients within a 60-mile radius of Waco, Temple, and Killeen, Texas. We aim to serve as many patients as we can in Central Texas, while delivering the best quality care.
Why choose us?
· Family-Owned – At Gentle Transitions, we pride ourselves on being a family-owned and locally funded organization where we respect our patients and treat them as a part of us. We value traditional hospice methods, which is why your family member will never feel alone or isolated under our care and supervision.
· Round-the-Clock Nursing Staff – End-of-life care and 24/7 on-call availability from nurses are essential for any hospice care to help patients transition. Gentle Transitions has highly qualified and skilled staff ready to attend to your needs and your loved ones needs.
· Physician Care – Gentle Transitions hospice offers physician oversight, where trained and experienced doctors are called to manage and give advice on the patients care. Hence, being a hospice Waco, Texas, that upholds high standards, we provide a solution to all health-related problems and are ready to deal with any changes or deterrence in the patients’ health.
· Pet Therapy – During their last days, people want to spend time with their family and friends and remain as content and happy as they can. We offer pet therapy, which creates an environment of affection, warmth, and pure joy. As a caring organization, Gentle Transitions hospice appreciates bringing as much gratification to the patients as possible.
· We Honor Veterans Program (WHVP) – We strongly believe in honoring our dear veterans, our country’s pride and glory. We support our veterans through this program by creating a network of peer veterans, volunteers, and nurses who understand the hardships of combat, a soldier’s life, and the pain felt by someone at their life’s end. We have a trained staff that caters to each veteran’s special and unique needs using their military history checklist and offer physical and psychological help accordingly.
· Transitional Care Program – This one-of-a-kind program has been created for patients with serious illnesses who are still searching for feasible options to deal with their conditions. We provide support, professional advice, and facilitation of the family’s needs in this process. Our goal is to guide you in the best direction and make the lives of our patients easier.
Consider choosing Gentle Transitions if you are looking for a hospice in Waco, Texas or the surrounding 60-mile area, that you can trust with the care of your loved one. We provide high-quality care for folks at the last stages of their life and those seeking transitional care while aiming to bring solace to those close to them.